Pages

January 9, 2013

My Prince Charming

You know that kind of love that you see in movies and sometimes you think couldn't possibly exist in real life?  Well it can!  After about one month of dating my fiancé, I was pretty sure that he was the one.    There was just something about him that I had never seen in anyone else that was so special.  We fell in love with each other in the time that it takes for most people to tie their shoe! Within the past 6 months of our relationship, a lot of things have changed.  I moved to Memphis.  He joined the army and is currently in Missouri. We only get to talk to each other for 20 minutes a week, if we're lucky.  And we have fallen in love with each other in a way that is unexplainable.
I have always heard the saying that absence makes the heart grow fonder, and having been in a long distance relationship previously, I did not find the statement to be true.  But this time it is different.  Being apart has made me realize how much I need this man in my life.  He is my rock.  I cannot imagine a life without him.
  This man is special because he has always put my needs and feelings first.  He makes me feel protected and safe.  He makes me laugh and smile uncontrollably.  He makes me feel sexy.  He makes me a better me.

Sweet nothings from my fiancé...

These are the reasons he loves me:
"I love your smile that you do when your tongue is behind your teeth. I love how you're so class but yet you spit like a man.  I love how you like to do crafty things and get dirty doing it.  I love how you love to ride the four-wheeler which I never thought was possible.  I love the way you hold me tight when we go fast (on the four-wheeler, people).  I love how you kiss my ear and it puts me in a trance like no other." September 9, 2012

His Facebook post a few days after our engagement:
"Love every minute we are together, miss every second we are apart, but one day we will have everyday with each other. I'm ready for that day to start now." December 27, 2012

After boarding the plane to head back to Fort Leonard Wood:
"I love you doesn't even express how I feel about you. There are no words that can be said to tell you how much I feel, how much I care, and can't wait to be with you forever." January 3, 2013

We all deserve a man like this.


No comments: